• August 13th, 2017: Premiere performance of 'Nordic Spirits' by the National Flute Association Professional Flute Choir, Minneapolis, MN.
• October, 2017: Premiere performances of 'ATEM' for electronics and modern dance ensemble, Dance TCU, Fort Worth, TX.
• December 3rd, 2017: Premiere performance of 'Three Fables Suite no. 1' by the Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestra, Pittsburgh, PA. European tour to follow next summer.
• February 3rd, 2017: Performance of 'Open Road' by Trio 8831, at the SCI Region VI Conference at UT Arlington, Arlington TX.
• February 11th and 12th, 2017: Three-show run of 'You Never Know,' a full-length musical with lyrics and book by Richard J. Allen. PepsiCo Recital Hall, TCU.
• February 14th and 15th, 2017: Four performances of 'Three Fables' for orchestra and narrators, by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra and Kids Who Care, Arborlawn United Methodist Church, Fort Worth, TX.
• December, 2016: Premiere performance of 'Christmas Together' at TCU by the Fort Worth ISD Children's Honor Choir and the Fort Worth Youth Symphony, conducted by Germán Gutierrez.
• November, 2016: Premiere performance of 'More Than Love' at St. Stephen Presbyterian Church, by Christopher Aspaas and the TCU Concert Chorale.
• October, 2016: U.S. premiere performances of 'Press Play' by the Hall Ensemble, at the BRIT and at a house concert, Fort Worth, TX.
• August 14, 2016: Performance of 'Urban Ragas' at the National Flute Association Convention in San Diego, CA, by members of the TCU Flute Quartet.
• July, 2016: Premiere performance of 'Press Play' at the TALIS Festival in Saas-Fee, Switzerland by Scott Pool and musicians at the festival.
• April, 2016: Premiere performance of 'Auld lang syne' at First United Methodist Church, Fort Worth, TX, by the TCU Concert Chorale conducted by Christopher Aspaas.
• April 8 - 10, 2016: Guest Residency with Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestra, Pittsburgh, PA. Performance of 'Tango Royale for Orchestra.'
• March 20, 2016: Premiere Performance of 'Auld lang syne' for SATB a capella, TCU Concert Chorale, 2:30 pm First United Methodist Church, Fort Worth, TX. Thank you for a beautiful premiere performance of my piece--you warmed my heart!
• March 18 - 19, 2016: Guest Residency with Odessa High School Broncho Legacy Choir, Odessa, TX. Performances of three of my 'Scotia Songs.' It was wonderful to get to work with these talented singers!
• March 1, 2016: Premiere Performance of 'Spectral Fanfare' for Brass Ensemble and Percussion, TCU Wind Symphony, 7 pm Ed Landreth Auditorium, TCU. Well done, TCU brass and percussion!
• February 8, 2016: Pre-concert Lecture at SMU for the Chamber Music Society of Dallas. Fauré Quartett performing Mahler, Fauré, and Brahms.
• Congratulations to Elisabeth Adkins and Edward Newman on the outstanding premiere performance of my new 'Energy' Sonata for violin and piano on January 11th, and again on February 28, 2016. The premiere was at TCU's PepsiCo Recital Hall, and the February performance was part of the Virtuoso Series at Broadway Baptist Church, Fort Worth, TX.